Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Did we mention we love our job?

Today was a lot of fun.  Another trip to Molokai with the hopes of seeing a Hammerhead shark.  Molokai is such a special place for sharks because we don't feed them at all, they are just there!  If you dive, and you want an adventure, come visit and we'll show you how to see wild sharks.  It is so cool.

Untitled from C3 Submerged on Vimeo.


One shark came so close today that it actually scared the crap out of one of our younger guides, Chelsea.  It was hilarious.  In retrospect, I should have filmed the whole event so that I could have embarrassed her a bit more, but I only filmed the shark.  It was great though, the shark turned towards her and was curious enough to swim right at her, when it got about 10 feet from her she turned and swam as fast as she could in the other direction.  My mask filled with water because I was laughing so hard.  

Talk soon...

C3

No comments:

Post a Comment