Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Aloha!

I'm not sure where to begin?

Mike, Dan and I just thought that it would be fun to share our world with anyone who felt like following along with us.  We're three scuba diving brothers who are attempting to achieve childhood fantasies of making our obsession for being underwater into a career that will enable us to share our passions with you.

Here goes:

Today we split into three directions.

Dan woke up around 6 A.M. to drive an hour to Wailea and exhibit our Fine Art Photography at the Four Seasons Resort.  He goes and represents us each Wednesday from 9-1:30, if you're in the area you should go say hello!  It's a cool program that exhibits 7 local artists each day, we were very lucky to get selected, some artists make a whole career out of their 1 day a week at the Four Seasons.

Mike and I woke up around 5 A.M. to get ready to work the dive boats at Lahaina Divers.  Mike went to Lanai today, and I went and dove Molokini Backwall.  Mike took pictures of all of the divers and the dive-sites and I made a video of my trip.

I had an awesome day out at Molokini.  I dropped down to 120 ft. with my group and ran into 6 Grey Reef sharks hanging out in the current.  My divers were so excited.  I had a great group today, and I had already dove with most of them in the past few days.  In fact, I think I had the exact same group at Molokai yesterday when we went looking for Hammerheads.

Anyway, now it's about 6:30 PM and we've finished making all the movies and the photo's for the day.  We've been trying to learn this web stuff so that we can share with everyone, so I took on the Blog for the first day.  Mike was trying to work on a Facebook page for us, and we're getting into Youtube and Vimeo so that we can share our video's too.  I should have a new one for Youtube in the morning...

Well it's off to dinner for me.  It's wednesday night, and that means that we're all heading to the Cellar to watch Dan play in his band.  It is a fun night because we all get to hang out with the divers that are visiting Maui this week, plus we all get to get out of the office and do something different once a week!  Maybe someday we'll see you there!

Goodnight, and talk soon..

John

No comments:

Post a Comment