Thursday, October 8, 2009

Found some clips

Good morning!

It's thursday morning, Dan's day off.  We all had a great time out at the Cellar last night listening to Black Powder, the band that Dan is in.  It was also Captain Dan's birthday, he's the super talented musical leader of the band and he's also the head captain at Lahaina Divers, sort of a cool guy!

Anyway, Dan is still sleeping and Mike and Gwen got up early to take out the Lahaina Divers boat to Molokini, which leaves me with some office time.  So I decided to clean up some storage space for movie files and I came accross some cool clips from August.  I didn't wan to put too many together and make it boring, but I think I found some cool ones for you to see:


A few clips from August from C3 Submerged on Vimeo.



Dan just called, so it's time to hit the Dirt Bike trails.  I'm not sure if we'll video today, but if we do I'll share.  


Write soon...


John

No comments:

Post a Comment